Business Re-Opening Guidance
Please see the link below from the County Chamber of Commerce regarding important guidance for businesses as they reopen in the yellow phase.
- Building Capacity must not exceed 50% (contact your local fire marshal to get that number)
- Child Care Can Open Complying with Guidance
- Congregate Care and Prison Restrictions Remain in Place
- Schools Remain Closed for In-Person Instruction
- In-Person Retail Allowable, Curbside and Delivery Preferable (contact your local municipality about sidewalk tables, etc.)
- Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities and Personal Care Services (such as gyms, spas, hair salons, nail salons and other entities that provide massage therapy), and all Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters) Remain Closed
- Restaurants and Bars Limited to Carry-Out and Delivery Only, but allow outdoor dining!