Administrative Offices Reopening June 29th
The Township administrative offices will be reopening on Monday, June 29th with the regular hours of 9 AM to 5 PM. For the safety of the public and the staff, the following requirements have been put into place:
- Anyone entering the building must wear a mask.
- Only 1 person or family may enter the lobby at a time. Anyone who needs to fill out paperwork or wait for any other reason must do so outside. Pens/pencils will not be provided for the public.
- The public will only have access to the lobby. The public will not have access to the restroom and administrative office spaces.
- All contact with the staff will be from behind the glass window.
- We are encouraging people to do as much as possible online, over the phone, or by mail.