Bullens Lane Park Improvements
Nether Providence Township is in the process of adding some improvements to Bullens Lane Park, through the assistance of grant funding from the PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Several improvements will be made, including:
- A new playground and swingset will be installed in place of the existing tennis courts, which will be removed.
- A small parking area, of 8-10 spots along Westminster will be installed.
- An ADA accessible path will be added from the parking lot to the play area
- Two picnic benches will be added.
- New bleachers and benches will be installed at the baseball field.
- Some landscaping will be added, including a rain garden.
The project is slated to start the week of 9/26, with the goal of having the playground installed in early October. The remaining improvements may not take place until the early Spring of 2017. Please contact the Township at 610-566-4516 or Dave Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.