Recycling Task Force
The Recycling Task Force is an ad hoc volunteer committee that was established in January 2006 to serve in an advisory capacity to the Township Board of Commissioners. The task force’s mission is to assist the Commissioners in the development of an enhanced recycling program that is efficient, easy for residents to use, and provides economic benefit to the township and its residents.
The goals of the Task Force are as follows:
- Increase the recycling rate in the community
- Optimize collection efficiency
- Provide public education about the benefits of recycling
- Maintain or improve the economic benefit of the recycling program
- Maintain a high degree of public involvement in decisions about the township’s recycling efforts
The committee meets on an as-needed basis, and its meetings are open to the public. The committee is not currently active.
|Recycling Task Force Members|
|Jacque Knight (Chair)|
|Bob Kenworthy (Co-Chair)|