For more information on the Election please visit
|1st Ward, Precinct 1||Holy Trinity Luthern Church||927 South Providence Road|
|1st Ward, Precinct 2||Holy Trinity Lutheran Church||927 South Providence Road|
|2nd Ward, Precinct 1||Strath Haven Middle School Gymnasium||205 South Providence Road|
|2nd Ward, Precinct 2||Strath Haven Middle School Gymnasium||205 South Providence Road|
|3rd Ward, Precinct 1||Helen Kate Furness Library||100 North Providence Road|
|3rd Ward, Precinct 2||Helen Kate Furness Library||100 North Providence Road|
|4th Ward, Precinct 1||Plush Mills Senior Living||501 Plush Mill Road|
|4th Ward, Precinct 2||Plush Mills Senior Living||501 Plush Mill Road|
|5th Ward, Precinct 1||Garden City Fire House||412 Moore Road|
|5th Ward, Precinct 2||Garden City Fire House||412 Moore Road|
|6th Ward, Precinct 1||Putnam Village Clubhouse||891 Putnam Boulevard|
|6th Ward, Precinct 2||Putnam Village Clubhouse||891 Putnam Boulevard|
|7th Ward, Precinct 1||St. John Chrysostom||605-617 South Providence Road|
|7th Ward, Precinct 2||Nether Providence Elementary School||410 Moore Road|
Voter Registration Issues
Closed Primary: Individuals must be registered and entrolled with the Democratic Party or the Republican Party to vote in that party’s primary.
Voter Registration: Individuals applying to register to vote must be:
- A citizen of the United States for at least one month before the primary.
- A resident of Pennsylvania and the election district in which the individual desires to register and vote for at least thirty (30) days before the next primary.
- At least eighteen (18) years of age on or before the day of the next primary, special, municipal, or general election.
- Student Voting: There are no special requirements for college students voting in Pennsylvania.
- They may choose to register to vote using either their School Residence or their Home Residence.
- NOTE: Students may be eligible to vote in Pennsylvania even if they are classified as being “out of state” by their college or university.
- Felony Voting: If otherwise qualified, the following individuals may register and vote:
- Pretrial Detainees (individuals who are confined in a penal institution awaiting trial on charges of a felony or a misdemeanor).
- Convicted Misdemeanants (individuals who are confined in a penal institution for conviction of a misdemeanor only).
- Individuals who have been released (or will be released by the date of the next election) from a correctional facility or halfway house upon completion of their term of incarceration for conviction of a misdemeanor or a felony.
- Individuals who are on probation or released on parole, including parolees who are living in a halfway house.
- Individuals who are under house arrest (home confinement), regardless of their conviction status or the status of their conditions of confinement.
- Any registered elector who has a disability, or who is 65 years of age or older irrespective of disability, and who has been assigned to vote at a polling place that has been officially designated as “inaccessible” by the county board of elections, has the right to vote through an Alternative Ballot.
- A voter who is qualified to vote by Alternative Ballot has the right to do so irrespective of whether the voter is in fact able to appear to vote at the polling place. The purpose of the Alternative Ballot is to offer a qualified voter who has been assigned to an inaccessible polling place an alternative measn to vote without having to appear at the inaccessible polling place or to qualify to vote by Absentee Ballot.
- An Alternative Ballot is a paper ballot for which a qualified voter must apply to the county board of elections at least seven days before Election Day. If approved, a voter may complete his/her Alternative Ballot at any time before the close of the polls on Election Day. However, the county board of elections must receive the completed Alternative Ballot no later than 8:00 PM on Election Day. However, an application for an Emergency Alternative Ballot may be submitted until 8:00 PM on Election Day.